We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- There is one primary rule here, and all players and staff are expected to abide by it: don't be a jerk. In other words, you should always remember that the characters with whom you interact are attached to another human being on the other end and behave respectfully, even if you don't particularly like the other player.
- Don't be abusive and harassing in OOC speech. Don't take IC situations personally. If you don't know how to go from being abrasive in-character to being polite out of character, this is probably not the game for you; by the same token, if you can't stop getting angry because another character is abusive to your character in-game, this may not be your game.
- If you have a feature character, remember that others are counting on you to be online and available. We have no minimum time limit for feature characters; we expect our players to follow Rule #1 and not let their faction down. If you need time off, just let staff know. We do not have a TS policy; if you're going to TS, be discreet and don't spend all day doing it. There are MU*s for that if you're looking for it.
- This is a game, it's here for entertainment. If you constantly take your ball and go home when you don't get your way, nobody will play with you anymore; that's how a playground works, so use this prerogative sparingly. If you aren't interested in having anything bad happen to your character, this may not be the game for you; you cannot simply refuse to get dirty. If someone in your scene asks to 'fade to black' or skip over a section of roleplay, both parties should cooperate. The outcome can be the same without the details played out. If you need staff's help, let us know.
- Consent is not required for your character to die here. Every character is the hero of his own story, but sometimes even the hero dies before getting a happy ending. While we take in-character circumstances into account and do our best to make certain no character dies unnecessarily, a character can die from being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- If you're a minor, at least try to behave like an adult, and don't do things that would get the owners of this game into trouble.