Welcome to Megaman MetaverseEdit
Welcome to our wiki. Mega Man Metaverse Mush is an online text-based roleplaying game based on the Mega Man series of games, anime and manga, intended for audiences 16+. The characters and roleplaying scenarios presented on the game are based upon the existing works presented in the official sources, and adapted to a new in-game universe with its own history and conflicts. The story takes place in modern day settings, with characters from other Mega Man series adapted into the twenty first century of an alternate Earth, in which sentient, free-willed machines are in conflict with their human creators.
- Currently accepted Races: Reploids, Robot Master, Humans, Cyborgs, Humanoids, Net Navi, Free Drones, Limited
If you're interested in participating, see the Getting Started page for information on how.
Connecting to the gameEdit
MMV is located at: antiverse.org port 2200. You will need a MUSH or MUD client to connect to it.
While it is possible to connect via raw telnet to the game, it is strongly advisable that you download a more suitable client to connect to the game with. The upside is such clients easily store each game's address and bookmark information such as player logins and passwords, which makes connecting and getting onto one push-button when properly setup. Think of it like a client and a front-end for a steam game all in one!
- MUSHclient - For Windows. One of the most widely used and free clients. http://www.gammon.com.au/mushclient/
- Beipmu - For windows, an alternative to MUSHclient. http://www.beipmu.com/
- Atlantis - For Mac. Has been called the best for Mac. http://www.riverdark.net/atlantis/
- TinyFugue - For Linux/Unix. Very old, but still updated and supported. http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinyfugue/
- Phudbase - A completely browser driven client that requires no download, might be handy for new users. http://www.phudbase.com/wm_client/
It is recommended but not required that you join the mailing list by e-mailing staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. The mailing list will be used to provide news about outage status, new server locations, or other important mush wide news.